Note 1 : The active components of F10 disinfectants are cell poisons and act on the cell membrane rupturing it with loss of essential components: destroy enzymes within the cell: disrupt DNA or RNA sequence: interact with other essential elements within the cell. Interact with ~ SH bonds and rupture them. At high concentrations will in addition fix the proteinaceous components of the cell. Additional activity is via the other components which aid the penetration of the cell wall or spore wall, act as enzymic poisons, chelating agents for certain essential metals, fix proteins, etc. Generally it can be described as a multi – lethal action and not specifically aimed at one site on or in the cell wall.
Note 2 : MSDS in accordance with CLP criteria, Regulation (EC) 1272/2008
Note 3 : As a CoPR Approval holder F10 disinfectant materials are supplied by approved suppliers in terms of an Article 95 (EC No 528/2012) (EU BPR) as listed on the ECHA web site.
- F10® SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser - Product Information
- F10® SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser - MSDS
- F10® CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser - Product Information
- F10® CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser - MSDS
- F10® RTU Veterinary Disinfectant (1:50 of F10CL Concentrate and equal to 1:250 F10SC Veterinary Concentrate) - MSDS